How to get paid by YouTube? Do you get paid for uploading videos to YouTube? How much money can I make for each video?…
These are some of the question that people are asking themselves these days. We have all heard about people who’s videos have gone viral on YouTube, and so they were able to make hundreds of thousands of dollars either directly through YouTube or by getting endorsement deals from big companies.
YouTube is one such website which is preferred by the internet users on a large scale. This website enables the users to search the most exciting and latest videos which they can view and enjoy themselves. But what if one can earn money by watching videos on YouTube? This has been made possible with the help of the latest technology of getting paid on YouTube. There are hundreds of thousands of people who upload their videos on YouTube on regular basis, and most of these people also do not mind being paid for their videos. But the fact which is to be considered is that a normal user of you tube does not gets paid for uploading YouTube videos.
So the question which arises in the minds of the YouTube users is that do you get paid for YouTube videos? There is a way you can get paid by YouTube videos. And this can be done with the help of a special program called “YouTube Partners”, which means in order for you to get paid by YouTube; you have to become their “partner”. So the questions such as how to get paid on YouTube or how to get paid for YouTube videos being uploaded is answered with the help of this program.
But can you (an average user) really get paid for YouTube videos, and if so, to what extend?
How To Get Paid By YouTube Videos?
There are hundreds of thousands of people who upload their videos to YouTube daily, and most of these people wouldn’t mind being paid for their videos. But the fact is that a normal user of YouTube doesn’t get paid for uploading YouTube videos.
However, there is a way that you and I can get paid for YouTube videos, and that’s through a especial program called “YouTube Partners”, which means in order for you to get paid by YouTube, you have to become their “partner”.
How Much Do You Get Paid For Each YouTube Video?
A YouTube partner usually earns around $2.50 for every thousands views that his or her video receives. Now, that may not seem like much, but when you take into account the fact that a normal person can have hundreds of videos and each video gets thousands of views regularly, the numbers seem to add up quickly.
With that calculation in mind, it’s not that hard to understand why so many people believe that you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars for one good YouTube video that goes viral.
Now, it is important to realize that you don’t actually get paid from YouTube directly – It’s Google Adsense that earns you money. Google Adsense is an online advertising network owned by Google that displays ads with your videos and the more views your videos get, the more money you make from those ads. It’s the same ad network that many bloggers use to get paid for blogging.
But before you can start showing Adsense ads with your videos, you have to become a YouTube partner.
How To Become A YouTube Partner?
As mentioned above, with the help of the You Tube partner’s program the YouTube users can easily earn a huge amount of money becoming a partner here. The steps to be followed by the You Tube users in order to become a You Tube member or partner are
- Create original and unique videos that are appropriate to be shown on YouTube.That means stay away from nudity, hate speech, child abuse and things of that nature.
- Upload videos that you actually own or you have express permission to upload and monetize them.Basically, do not take someone else’s video and upload it as your own. If you have a video you want to upload, but you didn’t make it yourself, make sure you get permission from the original creator. Copy right laws can come back and bite you in the a$$ if you don’t abide by this rule, not to mention your YouTube account will be deleted.
- Constantly upload interesting videos that gets watched by lots of people.If you want to build a loyal fan base for your YouTube channel, you have to regularly give them good videos to keep them coming back. And for YouTube to account you as their partner, you have to get lots of views on your videos.
So when one is thinking how to get paid from YouTube¸ it is necessary to become a partner of YouTube and follow the above mentioned steps.
There are a few ways to get more views in your videos. The first one is obviously to create videos that can go viral and get lots of views on their own. But in reality it’s not that easy to make video after video that gets thousands of views. So, how do you get more views on your videos?
Embed YouTube videos is a great way to create more traffic to your YouTube page. Keep uploading content and try to get people hooked. Send your video out on Twitter and Facebook. Share it with people. Distribute it elsewhere on the internet. Don’t put your videos just on YouTube! By sharing the link or embedding the video on the internet, you are increasing the chance of it getting noticed.
Once you are passed the above 3 steps, you are ready to become a YouTube Partner. Simply apply for it on YouTube partner page, and you will be on your way to getting paid for your YouTube videos.
Now, please keep in mind that most ordinary folks won’t be able to make a living off of YouTube videos. I mean, your videos have to get millions of views and you have to have hundreds of great videos to reach a level where you can make a living with YouTube.
Having said that, if you can make somewhat decent videos and crate a good following on your YouTube channel, you can make some decent amount of money. In fact, if your channel becomes popular, other opportunities will open up as well. For example, you can get paid to advertise for other companies in your videos, you can get paid to endorse products and services in your videos (like wearing a T-shirt with a certain company’s logo on it while you make the video).
So, making money on YouTube is certainly a good possibility, but just don’t bet on being able to get paid by YouTube to the point where you can quit your day job soon.
- Make videos with good content as well as quality, because better quality content holds viewers longer.
- Do something original, study about what people like and make video about what you think they like.
- Upload good quality content regularly all over internet and make sure to add tags.
The 20 Highest Earning Youtube Stars:
- BlueXephos – $6.7 million (960m channel views)
- Pewdiepie – $6.1 million (870m channel views)
- Smosh – $5.7 million (818m channel views)
- JennaMarbles – $4.3 million (613m channel views)
- TobyGames – $4.2 million (605m channel views)
- RayWilliamJohnson – $4 million (590m channel views)
- UberHaxorNova – $3.5 million (502m channel views)
- RealAnnoyingOrange – $3.4 million (487m channel views)
- CollegeHumor – $3.3 million (470m channel views)
- CaptainSparklez – $3.2 million (450m channel views)
- ERB – $2.4 million (341m channel views)
- Nigahiga – $2.3 million (335 million channel views)
- BoyceAvenue – $2.3 million (322m channel views)
- AdamThomasMoran – $2.2 million (321m channel views)
- TheFineBros – $2 million (288m channel views)
- Tobuscus – $2 million (284m channel views)
- FreddieW – $1.8 million (260m channel views)
- Sxephil – $1.7 million (241m channel views)
- TheLonelyIsland – $1.7 million (243m channel views)
- WhiteBoy7thst – $1.7 million (240m channel views)